It might be a surprise for some people. Mosaic art can be 3D. Mrs M made this monstera leave by using a flower vase, stained glasses and shells. The white mat color and the bumpy materials gives good contrast with the background, the shiny bright calla lily. Can't wait to see the rest!
Let your imagination flow and search the possibility of what each medium can offer. That is the absolute joy of making mosaics!
＜ June ＞
27th Wed 10:00 〜 15:30
＜ July ＞
4th Wed 10:00 〜 15:30
11th Wed 10:00 〜 15:30
＜ August ＞
2nd Thur 10:00 〜 15:30
6th Mon 10:00 〜 15:30
24th Fri 10:00 〜 15:30
Max. 6 places
◼︎ Class Fee
You can then decide whether you’d like to take further classes or which class you'd like to take.
２、One day course：￡55
３、A five class pass：￡45 per class. ￡225 in total.
The pass will expire in 4 months from the day you purchased it.
◼︎ Cancellation Policy
１）One day class
No cancellation fee is required if cancelled at least 1 week (7 calendar days) before your class starts.
２）5 days class pass
A class can be transferred to another day if cancelled giving 1 week (7 calender days) notice when you have the 5 class pass.
◼︎ Booking & Payment Policy
Please send an email to enrol with these details.
1）Which class you would like to take e.g. First class, One day class, 5 day class pass.
2）Which day you would like to attend.
4）Email address: If you have Paypal account, please send the email address you registered to Paypalaccount with.
5）Mobile no: It will only be used if you had any problem of accessing etc. on the day the class takes place.
6）Rough idea or design of what you would like to make if you have any.
- The full payment is required at the time of booking and it has to be received by the tutor before the class starts.
- Secure payment is being made by Paypal email service if you have Paypal accound. If not, you can send the class fee by bank transfer.
- If you cancel a place on one day class giving at least 1 week notice, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- If you purchased the 5 class pass and cancel a place at least 1 week before the class is due to start, you will be entitled to set another day to attend. If you cancelled more than 1 occasion, no refund will be made and you can not transfer the class date.
- If the tutor canceled the class due to unforeseeable circumstances, a full refund will be given.
- Refund will be processed either by Paypal email or bank transfer as soon as the cancellasion was made.
- Most of the materials are included in the class fee except some larger MDF boards and gold colored tile (￡1 per glass tesserae）. The details can be sent.
- Supplier details can also be provided if you would like to buy materials yourself before you attend the class.
◼︎ Enquiry / Book Places
If you have any further enquiry, please send an email to